Friday, January 14, 2011

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa I Had To..

One day Gumby decided to go to a magical place where bears can fly and owls could bark like dogs. Gumby set forth on that magical journey and never looked back. He didn’t cry, nor did he worry like a bumble bee. His feet skipped about like a careless twit. Along the way he ran into a flower next to the road. As he passed along side of that flower he heard a strange voice call out. Pass me or smoke me, the flower called out. Without hesitation Gumby stopped in his tracks. Leaping back he looked with a great big smile.

Mr. flower why do you stop me here along the way. Everyone knows the magical place is far far away, and I only been skipping this way not a minute of the day. I can see my home, we are not far away. The flower looked up with a gassy burp and said, “Do you know the Flower Man.” If you want a magical land follow me.

The boy followed the flower into the field. As they came to a stop the flower cried out. Cut a piece of me and smoke it to see. A magical place will be ready for thee. The boy took some of the flower and ate it. Gumby fell over laughing and hallucinating a far far away land. With a evil grin and a quick of his shin the flower man was gone waving good luck little man.

The boy dreamed of a magical land far far away. Never trusting a talking flower unless it gives you directions first to a magical land. Gumby has learned a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment