Saturday, December 4, 2010

Things that irritate me

This blog is inspired by a post written by Kaila.

So many things have been getting on my nerves this week, I just haven't been in the mood for anyones nonsense this week (or any week, come to think of it).


Group Projects-This week we have been working on THREE different group projects and the teachers need to cut the s*** with their whole "we make you work together to learn how to cooperate with others," speech. We all know that you just don't want to grade a bunch of work right before the holidays and having us work in groups cuts down the number of projects that must be graded, substantially. I really hope these teachers know how difficult it is to work with these people. For some reason it is like pulling teeth to get people to participate and just work in a group, it isn't brain surgery, and it is not that hard. Group projects, in all actuality, are never completed by the whole group. In groups, one or two people end up doing a majority of the work, if not all. Since I am one of the individuals who ends up doing most of the work, I am bitter. Very bitter.


Math- Math hates me, I don't know why, I just want to be frienzz! Numbers make me cringe. That is all.

That One Overly Played Katy Perry Song- I didn't write the name of the song because all of her songs sound exactly the same and I think she's garbage. Every time I turn on the radio its some obnoxious Katy Perry song that has the same exact beat as all of her other songs. Its always this DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN pulsating techno beat, it makes my brain turn to fried eggs.

People who ask me what Rugby is- just go away.

I Hate AC Transit- Ac Transit plays with my emotions. If the bus schedule says that the bus is coming at 7:21, guess when I expect the bus to come!? 7:21! But nooooooo! The bus never comes on time which means that I never arrive at my destination on time. Then when I finally get on the bus the bus driver wants to be extremely rude while she pops her gum and tells ME to hurry up because SHE has better places to be! I swear, I looked around me because I couldn't believe that she said that to me with a straight face. She must have lost her mind and I don't physically attack the mentally disabled soooo that is the sole reason I didn't just hit her.

The New Noise Facebook IM Makes- Like, what is that...why? Just why?

People- I hate it when I say something and someone who is not even in the conversation has to make some rude side comment.. You know you just want to be involved in what I'm doing. I understand. Just worry about yourself, Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment